- An appropriate four-year degree
- Admission to the status of that degree in terms
of Rule GR7 (a); OR Attained a level of competence as defined by rule GR7 (b);
- A minimum of two consecutive semesters before the degree may be conferred.
- A candidate must be committed to rigorous research in an applied context; high-intensity learning that stretches you intellectually and practically; contributing to knowledge in the field of Law and cognate areas in Africa and globally; and making a positive difference to organisations, communities or society.
- Students on this programme are required to write a dissertation under the selected supervisor.