Ms Deepa Lamb
Telephone: +27 31 260 1098
Campus: Howard College
Building & Room: E5.20 – 5th Flr Shepstone Building Unit of Maritime Law & Studies
Ms Deepa Lamb is a lecturer in the field of private and commercial law at the Unit of Maritime Law and Maritime Studies at University of KwaZulu-Natal. She holds a Master of Laws degree in Commercial Law. Her research interests are in the areas of carriage of goods by sea, international commercial transactions dealing with the international sale of goods, documentary credit transactions, commercial arbitration and e-commerce.
- Master of Laws in Commercial Law
- Admitted attorney of High Court of South Africa.
- Carriage of goods by sea
- international commercial transactions dealing with the international sale of goods
- documentary credit transactions
- commercial arbitration and e-commerce.