Campus: Howard College Campus
Building & Room: Howard College Building, School of Law, Suite H, Room 26.
Siyabonga Sibisi is a lecturer in the school of law in the fields of Family Law, International Law and Computer Research. He holds a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and a Master of Laws (LLM) both from the University of KwaZulu-Natal, Pietermaritzburg Campus. Having completed his articles at Legal Aid South Africa, Durban, he is admitted to practice as an Attorney. His research interests are in private law and as well as company law.
- LLB (UKZN, Pietermaritzburg)
- LLM (UKZN, Pietermaritzburg)
- Attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Family Law
- Customary Law
- Company Law
- Sibisi ‘Breach of promise to marry under customary law’ (accepted by Obiter) (accredited journal)
- Sibisi ‘Understanding Certain Provisions of the Domestic Violence Act: A practitioner’s perspective’ 2016 (Nov) De Rebus 22.
- Sibisi ‘Vicarious liability of the employer for employee’s frolic: More clarity on detour cases: Minister of Safety and Security v Morudu 2016 (1) SACR 68 (SCA)’ 2016 (Oct) De Rebus 52.