Building & Room: Law Building, 2nd Floor
Ms Victoria Balogun is a lecturer in the fields of Business Enterprise Law; Constitutional Law; Access to Justice; Introduction to Law and Aspects of Law at the School of Law. She holds a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from the National University of Lesotho (NUL) and a Master of Laws (LLM) from the University of Free State (UFS). She is an advocate and her area of specialty is Sexual and Reproductive Rights with focus on different aspects or women’s rights and health rights. Balogun has done some consultancy work for various organisations including UNICEF and UNFPA.
- LLB (NUL)
- Sexual and Reproductive Rights
- Disability rights
- Medical law
- Access to Justice
- Human and Drug Trafficking Women and Children’s Rights
- Clinic Legal Education
- Human Rights and gender issues.
- Artificial Miscarriage (China) (solo).
- The African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights and the Promotion and Protection of Sexual and Reproductive Rights joint publication).
- Human Rights Implications of Mandatory Premarital HIV-testing in Nigeria (joint publication).
- The War Against Corruption and Anti-Corruption Strategies in Nigeria: A Clinician’s Perspective.
- Human Rights Discourse: Strengthening the Reproductive of HIV-Positive Women in Nigeria.
- The African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights and the Promotion and Protection of Sexual and Reproductive Rights (joint publication).