Bachelor of Law: Full-time
BACHELOR OF LAWS (LLB)
This undergraduate degree provides an excellent foundation for a wide range of career options. It is also a professional qualification which is an essential requirement for those who wish to practice law in South Africa.
Duration: 4 years (full time)
Entrance Requirements for the LLB degree are:
• A National Senior Certificate with degree admission.
• English Home Language level 5 or English First Additional Language level 6.
• Mathematical Literacy level 5 or Mathematics level 3.
• Life Orientation level 4.
• Minimum composite Academic Point Score (APS) 30 not including Life Orientation.
To be considered for study, contact:
Howard College campus:
Ms Pat Pearson
Tel: 031-260 2151
Fax: 031-260 2880
Ms Vivian Govender
Tel: 033-260 5014
Fax: 033-260 5015